Friday, December 10, 2010

On the cusp

Cusp:  a change that brings opportunities with far-reaching consequences.  
My pursuit in life is to apply my innate gifts and the skills that I have acquired to make mine and other people's lives better.  Making it "better" means through learning, growing and experiencing all that life has to offer.  I have an incredible yearning to inspire those around me to reach for their dreams...what will make them most happy and fulfilled.  I've experienced that as a result of the energy I put into this, I receive so much back...gratitude, fulfillment, love, abundance and the list goes on.  I like to see life as an adventure, my husband calls it Fergitude=the Fergie Attitude. 

My hope is to continue on this adventure mindset to inspire, motivate myself and others to realize their power, purpose and potential.  My purpose is to use my compassion, enthusiasm and creativity to encourage all of us to embrace what makes each of us so unique.  I believe we are all in this together.  Once we all tap into our innate gifts then not only will we better ourselves...we will better the world.  

I want you all to know that I am about "lean into it" (as Jack Canfield says in his Success Principles).  I am willing to explore and enter into the unknown.    I trust that this journey will ultimately take me to where I want to go...and perhaps somewhere better.

   "Anyone who completes this challenge is an achiever, a believer and a non-deceiver." 

-Part of the prayer that was said to all of us before we swam 4 miles across Lake Waccamaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment