Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Comfort Zones, Smofort Zones

Of all the fabulous facets of adventures, one that comes to mind for many, is the act of stepping outside of our comfort zones.  Taking a risk.  Most of the time, when I think of taking a risk, it does not involve something that is potentially life threatening.  The kind of risk-taking my mind likes to contemplate are actions that could catapult my life in the direction of my hopes and dreams.  I try to remember to ask myself, what comfort zone am I staying in that is possibly limiting my growth?

In the action images of Greg and I, are three hidden words that either have to do with stepping out of comfort zones or have to do with my kind of adventure.  Find at least one of the words to solve today's treasure quest challenge.
This day was all about jumping onto the inspirations that came to mind. 
I have a fear of heights, unfortunately.  This is one of the times I stepped out of my comfort zone to climb Angel's Landing in Zion National Park.  

3 comments:

  1. Good job ....angels landing hike is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ma'am! Play, play, play! Let's play out of our comfort zones, into adventures! The other words hiding are stretch and leap. Stretching a bit further with lots of self-love and making quantum leaps all along the way! I did Angel's Landing because of how you described it to me.

      Delete