Sunday, February 4, 2018

Third Day is a Charm

Little did I know what this would turn into.  This idea for a treasure hunt began as a lighthearted, fun expedition to lead others on.  It still very much is that but has unfolded into something more to my life.  It dawned on me in the first day, that while I lead us on this ten day adventure, I am being taught soulful lessons.  It is a quest within a quest within a quest.  Today's message is a gift, as they all are.  Giving is one of the sweetest experiences on Earth yet it's counterpart has equal blessings if we allow them.


What is the word for today?
PS...In case you are new here, this is day three of a ten day treasure hunt.  Each day presents a riddle to solve and there will be treasure at the end of the rainbow.  Here's the skinny.  

3 comments: