Saturday, February 10, 2018

Sparkling Sister

My amazing sister! 💖
Ahhhhh...only two more days in our treasure quest adventure.  I've learned so much and plan to write in-depth blog posts about these jewels of wisdom in the coming days.  The next few days will be all about celebration.  It's the weekend AND today is my sister's birthday!  Joyful, bright and beautiful with a spirit full of immense love, she is a magnificent force in this world.  I'm honored to have her as my sister and close friend.  
A day she took me on a breathtaking and beautiful adventure in the wilds of West Virginia.
The quest challenge today will be a treat!  Below is a song written and performed by my enchanted faerie friend, Ash Wahl (who's birthday is tomorrow!!!).  In her magical song, what lyric pertains to the blog theme today?  
To know more about this singing ethereal sprite, you can find her here:  

🌟   Ash Tree Faery   ðŸŒŸ

Tomorrow will be the last day of our treasure quest voyage together.  Thanks to all who have played along.  Soon, treasure care packages will be finding their way to three fellow explorers.  I wanted to give you a head's up that tomorrow's post will be earlier in the day, like today's entry.  Good luck, questers!

5 comments:

  1. Just got caught up on the ferg blogs, beautiful writing and photos and tough mysteries!!! Love u and happy bday sister Becky! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Katie!!!! Thanks for the love. Love you and hope your time in the sunshine has been wonderful!

      Delete
    2. PS...thanks for the feedback! I was hoping the riddles and mysteries were not going to be too easy! Hahaha. xoxoxoxoxoxo

      Delete
  2. Is it... sister tree, you are a friend to me?
    Sun and family fun was much needed, thanks Nic!!! Just arrived in CO to 18 degrees and snow burrr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! "Sister tree, you are a friend to me. Sister tree, you show me how to be. In the Autumn time, I watch your colors show. You teach me to let go and you are beautiful. And in the Autumn time, you teach me to let gooooooooo and let my colors show and I AM beautiful.

      Delete