Saturday, January 20, 2018

A Fly-By Sparkle Dusting

Something feels distinctly different for me this January.  I touched on it a few days ago.  It's like a knowing, a sturdy confidence, a clear comprehension that things are unfolding exactly as they should.  There's no need to worry or struggle as long as I'm listening to my heart, inner voice and inspiration.  I may have felt this at different times in my life but not on this level, not this constant.  I've definitely understood on a logical level for quite awhile that flowing with life is immensely rewarding.  Right now, the experience I'm having goes beyond understanding logically...I know it in my bones.  I feel light, happy and ready to be here, in my life, with my whole being.  Worries or thoughts that may have interrupted my desire to share my love and inspiration in the past, seem to have dissolved (or know the detective hat and sword will come out😜).  A relaxation and a spunk has become alight in me (even more than normal😎).  I'm not sure what brought it on, how long it will last but I tell you what, I'm going to enjoy myself to the fullest while I'm here!  
Through this blog (and whatever evolves next), I plan to keep you abreast of this fantastical journey!  My hope is that through sharing my quest with you, that maybe we both are "lifted to new heights of inspired experience"!  May we all realize just how much amazingness is packed into every moment.  May we continue to tap into our abilities, improving the world around and within us with our own special brand of awesomeness.  May we listen to our hearts and let them lead us into the happiness and the fulfillment of our dreams.  

*author Jan Spiller gave me that exciting sentence, "lifted to new heights of inspired experience".  

No comments:

Post a Comment