Sunday, January 21, 2018

Zephyr of Love

Today begins our nomadic adventures for 2018.  We're leaving this paradise, our sanctuary, nestled in the loving fold of my brother's farm and heading West.
Westward to Vivvvaaaaaaaa Las Vegas!  It's grounding when you're a traveler, an adventurer, to have a home base that is abundantly full of family that loves you.  Everywhere we go, we carry that love with us.  Love we have from our family, our friends *you*, keeps us afloat.  The zephyr in our sails.

Home is where there is love.  It's there in that beautiful spot as my brother's neighbor, it's sitting in my aunt and uncle's kitchen last night, it's in Cary with our Hoffman family, it's in this truck as I type going down I-20W, it's in the interactions with you,  it's everywhere we go... because we are love.

And so are you.

Here's some of our send-off party today.  ðŸŽ‰ðŸ’Œ
Last night at Libby and Don's



No comments:

Post a Comment