Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Full Moon and Pho! Whaaaaa!

Greg asked if that was going to be my blog post title since I screamed it with glee on our way to the Pho Bistro near our campground.  Hahaha.  He knows me so well.  It was romantic, watching the full moon rise in the desert mountains while both of us heal together through this cold/flu.  We're both feeling much better but definitely not 100%.  Since I believe in the power of threes, I'm going to allow myself one more shorty patorty post while I'm mending.  Tomorrow, I plan to dive into a longer more robust and healthy post.  For now, here's a few pictures from today's sunset, moonrise and the delicious nutritious pho.  PS...I'm upset I missed the lunar eclipse at 5am pacific time. 😞  Hope some of you got to see it.  PSS...I've never experienced a cold/flu that made you feel as if you had run a marathon the day before.  I woke up to my body feeling like after races I've ran in the past.  😳


Behind Greg, the lights in the distance, is the Las Vegas strip



2 comments:

  1. Pho real? I had a few mending in my house over the past week as well. Perhaps it is why I have missed this post so far. The landscape is beautiful behind captain and Greg. I didn't even notice the landscape past your smile. And as always yes we are under the same Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Freedom!!!! I hope your sweeties are feeling much better. Yes, we are my luna love. <3

      Delete