Thursday, February 1, 2018

Lucky Leprechaun in Vegas

It is an incredible feeling to be on the other side of a cold/flu or pain.  I always feel like this, like a rebirth when my headache subsides.  Life is brighter and better and oh so glorious!  A fresh start.
It's moments like this that remind me of how many times we get to renew.  Little gifts in an average day that can "wipe our slate" if we let them, like:  waking up in the morning, a shower, or taking a deep breath.  Today, the beginning of this luminous month of February, Greg and I kick up our heels to feeling better, feeling fresh, ready to go!
I had an exciting idea during our migration West.  As I mentioned in previous posts, I love to see life as this magical quest we are all on.  Since I first watched Indiana Jones when I was just knee high to a grasshopper, I wanted to live life like that.  An adventurous, spirited treasure hunt.  Why not?  Why can't we see our lives that way?  Here's what the beginning of February means for me and anyone who is reading this blog, we're going on a treasure hunt together!  I'm going to hide hints, clues and riddles in each blog post starting tomorrow and ending February 11th.  The jackpot will be a magical care package sent to the first person who, after following the clues and going on this virtual treasure hunt, solves the riddle at the end.  I'm feeling like a lucky leprechaun in Las Vegas who is about to share her pot of gold to whoever can solve the riddle.
This is gonna be so much fun!  "May the odds be ever in your favor."  

3 comments:

  1. Love both of these pics so much, and lol at ‘when I was knee high to a grasshopper’

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing Im sure of- every person your "compass" pointed you towards was grateful to meet you. But the day u 2 met was Kismet for-sure. Carry on wayward friends. I'm following

    ReplyDelete