Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Next


30 days of blogging.  Check.  Now what?  There's a part of me that wants to say, "I'll do the 365 Day Challenge".  The inspiration comes from the movie "Julie and Julia".  365 days of blogging seems a little intimidating.  A cousin of mine suggested I break it up into monthly challenges.  I think I'm going to see just how long I can keep this daily routine going.  It will be an endurance experiment.  How long can I keep it up.  I like that it makes me write daily because I definitely need the practice. I love how it reminds me to be present and to stay focused on the fact that this life I'm leading is remarkable.  Each day, no matter how wrapped up I get in the small stuff, is creating the masterpiece that is my life.

There we have it!  The next goal is to see how long I can keep blogging daily.  I have a few other goals that involve the content of the blog, I'll discuss those later.  The theme will always remain the same:  to live my life with Fergitude,  the mindset that each and every moment is a grand adventure.  My mission is to relish everyday, to experience, to love those around me and to love me.

Now that I have decided on my plan of action I can take some time to reflect.  The next post will be a reflection of how attaining this goal has effected me.  I'll examine the course of my writing and thoughts.  What tangents did I go on?  What subjects did I mention that deserve more thought and words?

Onward and upward on our next adventure!


2 comments:

  1. It is the possibility of "intent". If we put our intent into everything we do, we will be living more purely and in the present. With pure intention of what it is that you want to do we find ourselves in the pure energy of life. What is your intention with this? What is your intention with all things? Big words for a big life. (I don't mean to sound ponsy and profound but it is profound all of this).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration! Thanks for the nudge. Can't wait to see what's NEXT!

    ReplyDelete