Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring is in the Air

Today was absolutely gorgeous!  There is such an excitement in the air when people see the signs of Spring being on it's way.  I know most of the anticipation is looking forward to the warmer weather.  This is especially true when you live in a beach town.  Some of the vitality in our moods has to come from the new growth/life that Spring initiates as well.  It is definitely an energizing time of the year.

Here is Captain riding with me to the office to scan in an offer to purchase.  After finishing up with work, we went to the beach for an invigorating walk around "the loop" with our friend Niki.  "The loop" is a very popular walking/running route at Wrightsville Beach.  The route allows you to enjoy marsh, Intracoastal Waterway, socializing, ocean breezes, and much more.  Today was a lively day on "the loop".  Everyone seemed to be in good spirits with an extra pep in their step.  It's magical what Spring can do for the soul.  I don't believe I ran into anyone in a bad mood today.  It's not like I didn't see a fair share of people.  I would estimate I interacted with at least 50 friends, family, clients, co-workers and the like.  I believe there is going to be a few more beautiful days this week and I plan to make the most of them with many more adventures.

1 comment: