Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Warm Up

Why not just jump on into a few of my intentions from yesterday - leaping into video and playing.  Just a corny little start, that's all.  You know... to get warmed up.  First, a quick video on the way back from walking Captain.

Then...I thought, I should get one of me actually leaping...since I was showcasing what a a cornball I am.  So, I enlisted the help of my incredible husband to video me leaping into the video intention.

I know these are silly, but it's how I roll sometimes.  Plus, it's a start.  That's all ya need sometimes, right?  Just a little leap, a little step.  I'm envisioning something special unfolding, we'll see how it goes!  Each post since the end of the treasure quest, I've been dedicating contemplation to the riddle answers.  This fits into what I talked about yesterday with riddle 6 and it also touches on riddle 7, which was a frolicsome, playful post with Sparky the Prairie Dog as the riddle answer.
Greg snapped a pic as I sat down to write today.
Looking forward to much more fun in this realm AND diving in a little deeper into life.

No comments:

Post a Comment