Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Praying Mantis Pose

Wooooo!  I was able to get the main three treasure quest winner packages out today.  The other six explorers will have their treasure packages go out tomorrow.  The great news is they're all two day delivery with the exception of the international package.  I still need to figure that process out.   😜

It was a whirlwind of a day.  To be extra sweet to myself I'm gonna let the Praying Mantis be my spirit animal tonight.  That means this evening will be all about stillness and patience.  Self-compassion, self-love and self-care are vital.  I don't think many of us were taught to take care of ourselves in this way, I know I wasn't.  It seems this doesn't come natural to most of the people I encounter.

Self-compassion, self-love and self-care is a whole lot of the word "self" but it is far from selfish.  In order to be all that we can be to those in our lives and to the world, we must take time in our lives to relax, nourish and be in stillness.

No comments:

Post a Comment