Monday, February 19, 2018

Spice of my Life

Imagination was the answer to day five's treasure quest riddle -"What starts with an i, ends with an n and in between holds all your hopes and dreams?".  Some of my fellow treasure seekers answered the riddle with equally valid answers, such as:  intention, inspiration and intuition.

Imagination, intention, inspiration and intuition all play a significant role in our lives.  You think of the many inventions and ideas that have changed the world, came from this fierce foursome.  I think of Einstein, his discoveries and inventions.  If he had not been inspired to use his imagination and intuition with an adamant intention in his thought experiments, none of his contributions would exist.

Each of the answers to the daily riddles were(are) of great importance to me and my quest in life.  And these words represent some of my favorite places to be.  Diving into imagination is an incredible treat to me.  It's the spice of my life!  Plus, when I can flow into my imagination, some of the best solutions and ideas come to be.  I also LOVE to watch Greg problem-solve, invent and excel in life from his amazing imagination.

There's twice baked potatoes waiting for me to pull them out of the oven and Greg's calling me from the other room, to see the latest in the Olympics.  I intend to jump into the inspiration of writing from my imagination and intuition again soon.

Love you all!!

PS...I had so much fun using my imagination to put the final touches on the treasure quest prize packages that will be sent out tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment