Wednesday, February 21, 2018

From Stillness to Leaping

From stillness, to the thoughts of leaping out of comfort zones.  On the New Moon in January, I was inspired to begin writing in this old blog space of mine.  I decided to hold my feet to the fire by committing to write a blog post daily.  I'm happy to say I've stuck with that intention for a little over a month.  As I type, I'm celebrating with a warm cup of cacao.  Now, it's time to stretch a little more.  One of the ways I'm going to play outside of my comfort zone is incorporate videos into my shares.

Leap, stretch and play were the answers to riddle number 6 of the treasure quest.  They're words that come to mind when I think of moving outside of comfort zones in order to grow and get better.  To leap is to joyfully, with enthusiasm, move towards a goal that may scare you.  To stretch is to inch forward toward growth and achieving your dreams.  To play is to remember that living life to the fullest is one of the reasons we're here.

Whether we're leaping, stretching or playing outside of our comfort zones, it's good to remember we need it all.  We need stillness like yesterday's post, the leaping of this post and everything in between. As long as we are tuning into our heart and body, we'll know what we need in each moment.

Another way I plan to grow, is move a little deeper into the topics I write about.  Sometimes I feel I rush these shares with you.  I'll dedicate more sacred time to this dear endeavor and dive even deeper into what I'm inspired to write about.

So here they are!  Ways I will shimmy on outside of regions that are comfy to me.

  • leap into videos in the blog and elsewhere
  • stretch into deeper posts
  • play, play, play with fun experiences to share with you
Ooooo,  it's even a little out of my comfort zone to list it out like that for all to see.  It means I better get to stepping!

No comments:

Post a Comment