Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Love, Light and Trees

Trees and Light.  Tree Light.  Light-filled trees.  It lights me up!  There were three picture themes through-out the ten day treasure challenge.  The final riddle was to find one object hidden within every post.
Wearing the final riddle answer.

The compass was in every treasure hunt post, sometimes in plain view and sometimes hidden.

The compass rose found throughout the treasure quest symbolizes the constant support of our inner guidance system when navigating the adventure of our lives.  I'm wearing it on my heart in the picture above, which points to how I feel our heart plays an important part in guiding us through life.  This will be an in-depth contemplation in the near future.

There were two other picture themes I consciously chose for each post.  Trees and some source of light.  Light streaming through tree branches, dappled on leaves, hanging from trees...it all thrills me!  On a daily basis, I find myself drawn to the magic that these two create together.
Sunlight through a crystal in a tree

Full moonlight through stained glass hanging in a tree
Such delights!
Flower Power!
Love light!
There's much more to say on this subject but I'm running out of time.  I have a date with Greg's sister at Fremont Street in Downtown Vegas.  We'll just have to continue this tree-ific conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment