Friday, February 23, 2018

Thoughts Create

"The magic starts in your thoughts" was the answer to our eighth day of the treasure quest.  Each of the riddle answers were chosen for how special they are to life's journey, according to moi.  This one is especially dear to me.

When I say magic, I'm referring to the indescribable things that make life special.  There will come a time in the near future when I will attempt to put more "describable' words to my definition of magic.  What a tall order that will be, but oh, so delectable.  When I say "the magic starts in our thoughts",  I mean experiencing our life in all it's wonder begins by us believing that it is in fact, wonder-filled.  Take this quote for example:
Everything begins with a thought, and thoughts are turned into plans, and plans into reality.— Marshall Sylver 
It was such a mind opening moment when I first read that quote.  I was like..."oh, why yes, that is how it goes, doesn't it?!"  How empowering to know that within our own mind, we have the ability to create our life, as we desire it to be.  Something this simple, you think to yourself, "I'm hungry".  Then, you think, "I'm going to make myself a sandwich".  Your reality becomes you eating that sandwich you made yourself.  I think this kind of "magic" plays out in all our thoughts.  The more we fill our minds with the kind of life we want to live, the kind of world we want to see...the more we will begin to see those very things.

With this blog, I'm sharing my journey and how I enjoy seeing the world.  My desire from the beginning when I first created this platform, is to chronicle this outstanding odyssey I'm on, hoping to become more aware and possibly enhance other's paths along the way.

Thanks for coming along.  💗


No comments:

Post a Comment