Thursday, February 8, 2018

Unicorns, Groundhogs and Prairie Dogs, oh my!

 I'm feeling fairy playful and spritely today!  A surge of creative energy is shimmering within me.  There may be some quirky, delicious excursions happening in the near future due to this spectacular feeling.  My unicorn decided not to come to Vegas, but I'm sure whatever whimsical adventures I get into will be equally as fabulous.
I can't believe it is day seven of our treasure quest together.  This jolly quest began on Groundhogs day and what more spunky, playful day is there in American holiday traditions?  Seriously, we celebrate a groundhog who hopefully doesn't see his shadow!  Gosh, I love this stuff.  This picture shows Prairie Dogs near Devil's Tower Monument in Wyoming.  They may not be Groundhogs but they're just as adorable AND they make me think of playfulness.
I believe the cutie standing tall in the middle is Sparky.  I'm not the best interpreter of the Prairie Dog language, but that seemed to be his name.    
Today's quest challenge is to find what is out of place in the frolicsome collage below.




2 comments: