Saturday, February 6, 2010

Breakdown of Today's Odyssey

Today was a full day of adventures!  That is why I'm writing at 10pm.  Greg suggested that on weekends(or when my journey's have kept me away from morning blogging), I could do a breakdown of my daily escapades. Well here it goes!

7am:  Run 10.5 miles at Wrightsville Beach with my Y Dub Tri buddies.

9am:  Limp into Target for Baby Shower goodies for my dear friend, Frankie.

10am:  Shower.  Cook delicious breakfast for Hubby and I.  Have fantastic conversation with one of my best friends.

11:30am:  Begin my excursion for my hometown...visions of Fergie Burgers, good hugs and lots of laughter danced in my head for the hour and a half trek.

1pm:  Mission one complete.  Surprised brother, dad, and nephew.  Received some of the best hugs(I was only getting started).  Ate Fergie Burger.  Discover that my Dad is now out of the Dark Ages and has a smart phone!!!!!

2pm:  Arrive at next destination, Frankie's Baby Shower.  Receive more phenomenal hugs.  Laughed A LOT for three hours.  Mission two complete.

5pm:  Take delightful detour to experience Frankie's new home.  Made a work appointment for tomorrow.

6pm: Get back on my path to more hugs(same group from first set of hugs with the addition of my sister-in-law), and some reminicsing.

8:30pm:  On my return vogage home.

10pm:  Late dinner and writing to you.

20 hugs full of love, 15 hours of non-stop adventure, 10 miles of running,  5 marvelous surprises, 1 helluva day!   Ahhhhh....fergitude

Now, I plan to fall asleep in the next two seconds.  I'll see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So grateful to have you in my life. Nic I really need to get a Fergie Burger! (I envision the fergitudity coming across in every bite).

    ReplyDelete