Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ideas From You

Today is day 25 of my 30 day blog challenge.  Five more days until I have reached the goal!

You know the theme of this blog is all about how each decision shapes our life.  From the tiny ones to the humongous ones.  My decision to do this 30 day challenge has definitely impacted me in many ways.  Now that there are five days left in the challenge I'm starting to ponder what to do after the 30th day.  Do I keep going?  Do I continue to write daily or make it more once a week?  Etc.  I wanted to see if anyone out there who reads this blog has any suggestions?

Suggestions and/or feedback on keeping this going, the content, the frequency, etc.  Any ideas, comments, feedback would be much appreciated!

3 comments:

  1. I personally enjoy reading your blog each night. I find you very inspirational. I think that you should continue. After the fist couple of nights I actually found myself looking forward to it. As far as frequency, it's what works for you. Has a daily blog been dificult to fit into your schedule? You could just say a couple of times a week if it's been hard to fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! go for it. I have seen you realize and further understand connections and how one thing leads to another. I think it is great what you are doing and the self development that we all do but you are going in leaps and bounds. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete