Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Shaken

What a day.

It was an extremely busy/challenging day at work.  Then, at 5:30pm I heard news that shook me to my core.  I'm not sure how I want to write about this right now.  I'll just say that a loved one found out news from the doctor that concerned(petrified) me.  I've sat here trying to decide what to say to you for quite awhile.  I came to this.  To admit to you I am shaken at this juncture, and it is okay.  It's okay that I am shaken, that I'm worried, that I'm sad, that I don't know what to do...  This is the adventure too.  There is so much I want to say but it's swirling too fast in my head right now.  I'm going to sleep on it.  I'll be back in the morning with more.  More thoughts...more fergitude.  

Just so you know...in the progression of receiving the news at 5:30pm to now 10pm, there is light at the end of the tunnel.

2 comments:

  1. Never fun... good luck with everything. *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a lot of extra bits in our body that we can get rid of. Just think of it as him getting rid of excess things and giving them back to nature. The attitude is key! as I know from my friend.

    ReplyDelete