Saturday, February 27, 2010

Today's Itinerary

Weekends seem to bring a flurry of activity that takes over my brain.  Today I plan to:

  • Answer calls that come into the office about real estate from 9-1
  • Show property to my Mt Everest clients from 2-5
  • Pop into Fox n Hound to say goodbye to friends moving to Cary, NC at 6pm
  • Attend a "Thank You" celebration for helping with the American Heart Assoc. Heart Ball 6:30-7:30pm
  • Scoop my husband up for dinner with a bunch of friends at Yosake 8pm
Now that is going to be a tight schedule.  As I look at this timeline, I think to myself...will I be able to pull it off?  I'm going to try my best.  Of course I could take a few things out of the equation, but then I would miss out on those delicious escapades.  Besides, I feel I work best when I have a packed agenda.  Well...as long as there are some days for rest, relaxation and reading my books.

On each of these adventures my goal will be to relish each one while I'm in the moment.  To soak up the company that is around me, to appreciate the experience and pay attention to the gifts I receive and give.  Throughout this odyssey today, I will encounter many jewels.  I'm giddy with anticipation!

Each day can hold an itinerary of unknown possibilities.  Where will yours take you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment