Friday, February 26, 2010

Cherish

Cool and the Gang...Madonna.  Every time I'm trying to come up with the title of a blog I start singing a song in my head.  

I'm still in a very blissful state from what my husband wrote last night.  The man tells me he loves me, but to have him so effortlessly crank something like those feelings out really makes me feel like I'm floating.  Yeah...he's a keeper.

Sitting here writing to you I'm thinking of how grateful I am for all the people I have in my life.  Obviously I realize how lucky I am to have the husband I have (just read the last post for a glimpse).  I feel like I hit the jackpot with him.  My thoughts are not only focused on the most intimate people in my life.  I showed a home to clients today at 6pm.  There is a respect, kindness and friendship that is subtly forming between us.   On the drive home my thoughts from that experience (and those throughout the day) lead me to the gratitude that I'm blogging about now.

This whole day has been full of interactions with people I am thankful for having in my life.  Each person, whether I have known them over 10 years or less than 10 days enhances my fantastic adventure.  It could be through kindness, love, and even through disagreement that they improve our lives.  Think of the people you have interacted with in the span of this day.  Reflect on how each of them have impacted your life.  Even the individual that may have caused challenges in your life has played an important role in your journey.

Isn't it incredible that each person that has graced our path has helped shape us to who we are at this moment.  Now...turn that around.  Think of how much you have impacted the people in your life.  I want to make sure I do this often...to cherish those in my life.

1 comment:

  1. :) Thank You for being in my life and being a great friend.

    ReplyDelete