Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Midsummer Night's Dream


Every now and then I like to dedicate a post to the past.  It reminds me how far my fergitude goes back and how it has helped me get to this moment.  This glimpse is in the not-too-distant past.  It goes back to 2008...mine and Greg's wedding.

We created an awesome website with the help of our good friends Nathan Tayloe and Morgan McGuire.  It was a way for Greg and I to prepare our family and friends for the experience of our coming wedding.  It makes me smile every time I go to it.  We tell our story, details of what to expect at the wedding, etc.  Through out the whole website you will find the adventure mindset.  The wedding was a midsummer night's dream.

Here's the link!  http://www.nicoleandgregswedding.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment